Monday, March 10, 2014

Review: Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick

Okay, so you all know I'm obsessed with hair. Well, my other two obsessions are make up and nail polish! With that said, I have been working on building my lipstick collection. I'm not interested in having a bunch of lipsticks that I can't wear just for the sake of owning them, I want them to be good colors for me and colors I will wear...often! So far, I have only obtained one lipstick that I won't be caught dead in and I'm willing to swap!


So let's get started! First on my list of lipsticks that I am loving is Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in colors Spellbound and Embrace. These lipsticks are very opaque, and last ALL DAY! I mean, the quality is very comparable to MAC, I may like them a little better, actually! Why you ask, well these colors are pretty matte, but they are not nearly as drying as the MAC. The Covergirl Lip Perfection lipsticks are an excellent formula as they glide on smoothly, a little goes a long way, they are opaque, vibrant, and long lasting. I mean, it doesn't get much better than that!




Above is Embrace. This color is absolutely GORGEOUS! My fave lipstick, hands down! This stuff is a blue/purple/pinkinsh color! It cam come off magenta or fuschia, depending on how deep of a color you apply or blot it. It's a bold color without being too daring. Wears very well and is SUPER pretty! I get compliments EVERY time I wear it.




Spellbound, pictured above, is a nice, bright blueish pink. This has a nice matter finish and is very opaque. I don't wear it as often, but when I want a nice bold, pink, lip, I reach for this. This goes on nice and smooth and again, lasts ALL DAY!

If you haven't tried these lipsticks, I highly recommend you check them out. High end quality wear with a drug store price tag. It don't get much better than that! All my lippie lovers, this is one for the books!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment