Tuesday, March 4, 2014

**HAUL** Results of my beauty haul over the past several weeks!

Yeah, it's been a while since I have been able to dabble in my other obsession.....BEAUTY PRODUCTS!!!


I know, the junky in me rears it's head sometimes and when it does, I have to indulge! Only because I don't do it often, but when I do, I go H.A.M.!!!!!!!! I have hair product haul coming on, but that will take a few months since I'm braided up right now!


Anywhoo! So what have I been buying lately....well let's see:












LIPSTICK
-MAC Ruby Woo
-MAC Heroin
-MAC Viva Glam Riri Red
-Rimmel Heather Shimmer


LIP LINER
-Rimmel Red Diva
-Rimmel Mauve Shimmer


Face
-Neutrogena Deep Cleanser
-Maybelline Baby Skin instant pore eraser
-L'Oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara




What prompted this haul you say, well several things: 1. I was out of face soap, 2. I am OBSESSED with lipstick and am building my collection, 3. My pores are out of control and I am tired of looking at them so I am looking for ways to cover them up with out wreaking havoc on my face, and lastly 4. I've been on the hunt for a good mascara for a while!


So yeah, I have hauled a way and think I am done for a couple of months. When the sun starts shining more, I will be on the look out for a good bronzer and some blushes! Stay tuned, it's that time of year and my hauling is going to get out of control!!!!! But I do it for you....not just because I'm a terrible product junky who needs rehab but chooses not to engage!!!!!!






Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment