Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Skeletons in my hair closet!!! (Confessions)

Confession #1: I've been natural five years and I am just now learning how to apply product and style my hair! Thus the re-birth of the product junky! Soooo.....not only am I trying out these products for you....but I want to see if I can even use them right for myself.

Confession #2: I don't even think they are going to work! Okay...I might be presently surprised, but I have reason to believe, that I will end up sticking with my EVCO, Qhemet Biologics, Hairveda CoCasta Oil, and Oyin Handmade products. I am in the market for a good butter....suggestions welcome in the comments!!!!

Confession #3: I have never found a shampoo and conditioner that I absolutely LOVE!!! I know, after 5 years, the only thing I consistently use is Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo for clarifying periodically. So yes, I am on the hunt for that!

Confession #4: I'm a YouTube Junky just like the rest of you! Who are my faves? Naptural85, Ms. Vaughn, MsAriella89, Meechy Monroe. Just to name a few....but I do watch others...these are just my faves!

Confession #5: I'm a nail polish addict also! I love Zoya, Sinful Colors, Revlon, Sally Hansen, and China Glaze! Finger paints is a fave of mine along with Deborah Lippman. Makeup is my other love and I have recently fell in love with drug store products as well as Coastal Scents! However, Mary Kay tinted moisturizer will always be my go to foundation (or tinted moisturizer, whatever makes you happy!).

Confession #6: I think my hair is breaking, falling out, shedding, or something! All I know, is I want to repair it now!! Thus the blog, experimentation with products, and new found love for learning to style my hair!

And lastly.......

Confession #7: I secretly hate long hair....but want to grow my hair long so I can cut it off! My hair is now probably a little longer than shoulder length, which is more than I have had in a long time! I think I just want to grow it long to see if I can. Once satisfied....I'm chopping this mess off!!!!!!


These are my confessions! I know you have some too!


Hit me in the comments!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment