Thursday, December 26, 2013

Twist and Curl LOVE!!!

As we all know, yesterday was Christmas! I was trying to decide what to do with my hair as I didn't want to do a usual twist out. So after some youtube surfing, I decided to go with a twist and curl. I washed and detangled my hair, threw in some twists, and rolled them with perm rods. My hair was the business! It was full, soft, and full of bouncy curls! I have reason to believe that this style will become a signature style for me now that my hair is longer. Let me show you the results!:


I LOVE this style! I got so many compliments and it just felt good! I told yall I was gone get more creative, too bad I didn't create this style myself! So many folks do it so well, I was confident I would too! This attitude is KEY in being natural. Be confident in your hair, it's texture, and what it does! My hair doesn't look like all the results I have seen, but none of those results looked the same either!
Here are two tutorials I used that helped a lot! Love these girls!

Fusion of Cultures:


My Natural Sistas:


Hope this helps all my style challenged folks!

Peace

1 comment:

  1. Twist n curls is my go to...don't care for a twist out on my hair.

    ReplyDelete