Monday, April 4, 2016

Review: influenster #FitMeFoundation and Too Faced Sugar Pop palette!


(My look using Fit Me and Sugar Pop. I swear my car is my photo studio!)

Hey there! So I wanted to jump on real quick and review my Fit Me foundation by Maybelline that I got to try out from influenster! I also wanted to give a quick review of my new Sugar Pop palette from Too Faced!

First things first! I received Maybelline Fit Me foundation from influenster to try out and review! Well after receiving this product and wearing it I stand on my original opinion: This is my holy grail! First of all, the color match is unbeatable for me! I wear Coconut 355 and it matches my skin perfectly! The finish is more satin than it is matte which I really like. You do have to set this or else after about 5 hours, your oil will be shining all the way through! I don't wear high end foundation. Because it's just not on my budget at this moment, but I can imagine it's pretty comparable to some higher end foundations out there! It's easy to work with and blend and the coverage is buildable! I think most who try this will like it!

Next I want to talk about my Too Faced Sugar Pop eyeshadow palette! Now I have not been into shadows until recently, so I know I'm late on this palette, but I don't care!! I have been really wanting the Chocolate Bar palette, but I caught this one on sale for $18 (retail $36) and I liked the colors so I bought it! This is my first high end eye shadow palette and I'm glad I got it! The shadows are very buttery, pigmented, and they blend very easily, which is the best perk for a beginner! Blending is everything and these shadows do that well! Now that I have an idea of how these palettes work, it is beyond necessary that I pick up not only the Chocolate Bar, but also the PB&J palette as well! I'm glad this was my first high end palette because it was so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment