Saturday, April 19, 2014

Beauty on a Budget: Ecostyler gel

Sorry I haven't checked in for a while, but I have been super busy! I graduate next month and life ha been super hectic. I thought i would drop in and talk briefly about another product you can pick up foe less than $5: Ecostyler Gel

This gel is all the rave in the natural hair community and there are many reviews, tutorials, and the like on it already, so I will not go into much detail.

The Quick and Dirty Review
This stuff works great. I have tried the clear, olive oil, and the argan oil versions. Clear and olive oil are my faves! I use this gel when doing puffs, twist outs (when I'm fighting this GA humidity), and for laying my edges. I do find that this gel works best on dry hair when trying to lay down a ponytail, puff, or any hair style that you prefer layed edges with. I never get build up with this product and the only product it hasn't played nice with so far is Cantu Leave-in repair cream. Other than that, this stuff rocks!

Where Can I Find This
I have been able to find this product in many stores: local beauty supply's, Salley's, Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid.

Alright folks, that's all I got for now! In about 2 weeks I will have way more free time and can update on the products and my regimen in more detail!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment