Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Too Faced Review!

Hello Lovelies! I could not let another day pass without telling you all about my Too Faced haul and love for their eye shadows. OMG!!

I mentioned before that I bought the Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette a few months back and was waiting on my PB & J palette. Well, TF's Memorial Day sale lured me right in! I ended up also purchasing the Natural Matte and Chocolate Bar palettes. Can you say LOVE!!!



First of all, these shadows are so pigmented, buttery smooth, and easy to apply. They blend like a dream and you can create many different looks from the palettes I own. At first glance, I had buyers remorse thinking, "I don't need all these", but then after closer examination, I NEED them all. The colors are so different. Even when you think there are dupes of colors in the palette, you find out quickly that they are quite different. I have used these palettes over the past couple of weeks and PB&J is my fave....HANDS DOWN! If you are a brown girl like me, you will more than appreciate this palette. But who am I?! So lets break it down:



Sugar Pop: Okay, so the colors are a bit random in this palette and the likelihood of you using them together is unlikely. However, the pops of color in this palette will compliment and allow you to pull looks from the other palettes. If you are not into bright colors, then this is not for you...and that's okay!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!: Again, my fave! This palette is full of warm orangey and gold browns. I hear complaints about the Jelly color, but it reminds me of true Jelly! It looks very opaque and pigmented in the palette, but when you put it on, it's very sheer, but it's buildable. You can also layer it on other colors to make it intense, but personally, I love it as is. That's my preference though. I find myself reaching for this often.

 Natural Matte: Yeah, so I love this one too! A very good neutral palette for beginners. The palette is matte but it seems to go on very satiny and not flat which I like. The colors blend well, are pigmented, and you can create many looks with it. You can also use it to compliment other palettes if you need transition shades and crease colors. A must have in my opinion.

Chocolate Bar: And the heavens opened up and the makeup Gods blessed us! This palette is everything! You can do so much with it if you are a neutral kinda girl. There are so many reviews on this palette, I won't even go in depth. But I will say, if you are an eye shadow lover and you do not own this palette, you NEED it. 

Bottom line: these palettes are definitely worth taking a look at and if you decide to buy one, both, or all.....you will not be disappointed!!

Until next time! Peace!!



No comments:

Post a Comment