Thursday, January 28, 2016

I'm Back Beauties!!!!!



Hello loves! Long time, no hear from, right? I know, I know! It's been forever since I've blogged, but I am back! Last you heard from me, I was in grad school and my life was going through quite a storm! Also at the time, I was more into my hair and nails than anything else! My how things change!

Over the past two years, I graduated and got my Masters in Social Work (MSW yall!) and now I have my license (LMSW yall)! Also, I have solidified my hair and nail regimen and figured out what works, so I'm not as obsessed! However, my new obsession and love is MAKEUP! 

I have joined a sight, influenster, as well as a subscription company, ipsy, and my obsession has taken a turn for the worse!!! I'm completely makeup and body product obsessed, and I choose to share that obsession with you!

Stay tuned lovelies! I have some news and products to share and I will be back real soon to fill you in! I hope you will join me as I embark on this fun, colorful, and expensive obsession! We can al be junkies together!

See you in a few days with my experience and review of my St. Ives  Vox box from influenster! I hope to see you all #LiveRadiantly real soon!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment